July 2021 - 10.03.02.39
- Cost codes assignments from previous versions are not supported
- Names of previously linked properties to variable in Select Predefined dialog will not be displayed in Select Predefined dialog,
- Some quantities for previous assignments can’t be calculated.
- New assignments created in this version won’t be affected.
- Advanced project search
- Collapse/Expand items in Cost Codes widget
- Highlight search results in Cost Codes widget
- Properties without values are not shown in Assign by query
- Select Predefined improvements :
- support property phenomenon in Select Predefined
- query numeric properties via PresentationManager
- Added Work step type column in the Assignment grid and exported Excel report. Work step type is added to cost code configuration.
- Ability to Submit idea from About front stage
- Various bug fixes
April 2021 - 10.03.01.48
- All iModels (including already downloaded) will be downloaded to the new location. Please synchronize all local changes using your current version to save your data before installing new version.
- User needs to have ‘Access-> 4D’ permission to load the project.
- User needs to have 'iModel-> Administrate iModel' permission to synchronize data
- Design Change Management - visually see what was updated in the design and how it affects calculated quantities and sliced elements. Link to documentation.
- Slicing pipes
- Get all design properties for sliced element. Link to documentation
- Sections for geometry filtering. Link to documentation
- Volume and area quantities calculation tool. Link to documentation
- Project search
- iModel name in app header
- Cost Code assignment info in component tooltip
- Turn on/off design colors in QTO front stage
- iModel download and opening progress bar
- Select / Unselect all assignments in Assignment grid
- Assign by query improvements:
- Value field as drop-down
- Toast notifications improvements
- Alignment list for Cross section and Profile tools
- New Unit system - US Survey
- Show Cost Code assignments information in element tooltip
- Various bug fixes
February 2021 - 10.03.00.10
Save and open query for cost codes assignments
This feature provides the ability to generate query using design properties and specify cost codes that will be assigned. Save query to file and open query from file for quick quantity take off and reuse it in other projects. Link to documentation.
Multi cost codes assignments for single element
This feature provides the ability to assign multiple cost codes to single element. Link to documentation
This feature provides ability to create view of specific location with filtered geometry, save it, share it with project participants and quickly open views next time. Displays Saved Views created in SYNCHRO Control, Field, 4D Review and Modeler. Link to documentation
Displays design model break down. Link to documentation
Reality Data & Maps
This feature provides the ability to turn on/off maps and reality mesh from Context Capture. Link to documentation
The message center is a location for all messages generated by SYNCHRO Modeler.
This displays the next action for the selected tool.
Tile rendering progress indicator
This displays the progress of loaded geometry.